The User agrees to comply with the Legal Mentions of the site www.eurorepar.sa and guarantees EURO REPAR CAR SERVICE SAS against any unlawful, non-compliant and / or unauthorized use of the Elements present on the site.
Personal use of the Elements excludes exploitation for any other purpose. The User forbids any commercial or for-profit exploitation of all or part of the Elements.
The User agrees to use the Site in accordance with national and international regulations, and in particular not to use it to display, download, send or transmit any content:
- Violent or likely to undermine the respect and dignity of the human person, the protection of children and adolescents, including through the production, transport and dissemination of messages of a violent or pornographic nature or of a nature to undermine human dignity;
- which encourages the commission of crimes and offenses;
- which encourages the consumption of prohibited substances;
- which causes or may cause discrimination, hatred, violence on the basis of race, ethnicity or nation;
- which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, threatening the privacy of others or likely to offend the sensitivity of certain persons;
- misleading other Users by usurping the name or corporate name of others;
- which infringes the rights of third parties such as, but not limited to, any manufacturing secret, professional secrecy, confidential information, trademark, patent and in general any industrial or intellectual property right or any other right information or protected content;
- including, without this list being exhaustive, computer viruses or any other code or program, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software, computer or telecommunication tool.
The User agrees to:
- regularly read and respect the Legal Mentions,
- do not collect and store personal data relating to other Users,
- not to harass in any way, one or more other Users,
CHARTER RELATING TO NOTICES AND USER RATINGS ON GARAGES:
The purpose of this charter is to formalize the operating rules of the "Note this garage" and "Leave a notice" feature. It applies to all Users and may be modified at any time without notice.
By writing a notice on a garage, you agree that EURO REPAR CAR SERVICE SAS publishes or not this notice on one of the pages of the site www.eurorepar.sa or on any other medium publishing products "EURO REPAR". EURO REPAR CAR SERVICE SAS reserves the right to archive the notices that will be posted and respond to them, if necessary. In any event, EURO REPAR CAR SERVICE SAS undertakes to process the personal data of which it is aware in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Your contributions will be moderated "a prior", it means that each of them will be validated before being published.
EURO REPAR CAR SAS SERVICE reserves the right to refuse and delete any notice that does not comply with this charter or the conditions of use applicable to the site www.eurorepar.sa.
Points to respect to write a review:
When writing an opinion, you remain subject to Saudi law. In particular, the following are prohibited (on a non-exhaustive basis) and, where appropriate, penalized:
• Infringement of the privacy of others (name quotation of third persons without their explicit agreement);
• Defamation and insult;
• Incitement to crime and provocation to suicide, provocation to discrimination, hatred including racial or violence;
• The apology for all crimes, including murder, rape, war crimes and crimes against humanity; the denial of crimes against humanity;
• Reproduction, representation or dissemination of a work subject to intellectual property rights not permitting;
• Advertising or commercial messages;
• The publication of personal information: never assume that you are completely anonymous and that you cannot be identified by your published opinions. Notices must not contain any personal information in the text, such as email address, mailing address, telephone number or credit card number, belonging to you or a third party;
• The intrusion of viruses or any other malicious code.
Any notice that does not respect the legislation in force will not be published. However, if despite our vigilance you noticed illegal content, thank you to report it by clicking on the link "Customer Service", then complete the form provided.